General Gathering Times for NBCF
- 10:30 am—Coffee House Fellowship
- 11:00 am—Sunday AM Worship & Word; DiscipleKids for children (ages 5-11), Nursery for children (ages 0-4)
- 6:30 pm—INDepth—Interactive Discipleship/Word Study
Other services fluctuate in times and dates. For the most up to date services and events, please check the NBCF calendar.
- Propel Women – 1st Thursday of each month at 7 PM (follow Propel Women Asheville on Facebook to get event reminders)
- Men’s MInistry – 1st Wednesday of each month at 7 PM (falls the same week as Propel Women)
- Service Cell Groups – As announced by heads of ministry leaders
Get Connected at NBCF…
Meeting our Leadership Team. Every Sunday members of our leadership team are available to meet you and your family, answer any questions you may have and just get to know you better.
Coffee House Ministry. This is a time of fellowship. Over a cup of Java, we mingle and get to know one another. This time of fellowship takes place 30 minutes before each service.
Receiving Prayer Ministry. Prayer is available for anyone at any time – from upon being welcomed by our greeters through the end of service, we are ready and willing to pray with you!
Other Fellowship Times. Getting to know people just on Sunday mornings can be difficult. Therefore, we encourage you to attend other meetings that are available, such as men’s and women’s meetings. Be sure to also stick around for fellowship dinners (as announced) where we pay special attention to our visitors and new attendees.