We are excited to open a satellite church in the “Jewel of the Blue Ridge” – Marshall, NC!
** NOW MEETING SUNDAYS AT 4:30 PM! **
NBCF North will be meeting at The Depot located at
282 S Main St. on Sundays at 4:30 pm.
Why you will feel at home here:
New Beginnings Christian Fellowship is a church fellowship, so relationship-building is important to us. Our warm, casual coffee-house inspired meeting space provides a comfortable setting where people can connect in a real way. We embrace authenticity and welcome folks to come as they are. You will always be met with a smile and a warm welcome by the family of NBCF!
What’s the goal?
Everyone has a story…and we want to get to know you, your story and direct your story into the full measure of abundant life found in Christ! That’s our vision – to live in the fullness of Christ! The truth is, we can have more than just a little bit of Jesus, His Kingdom, and His influence – we have access to it ALL! If you’ve been yearning for more in your Christian walk, then it’s probably the fullness of Christ and His Kingdom that you’ve been desiring. If you’re a skeptic and you have doubts about the attainment of a full and abundant life, we invite you to experience one of our worship encounters firsthand. Learn more about our vision and what the fullness entails here.
Unique ministry approach:
We are unique in our ministry approach in that we operate as a ministry team. That means we don’t have just one single pastor, but a leadership team composed of men and women. We believe according to Ephesians 4:11-12, that Christ intended for church leadership to consist of apostles, prophets, evangelists, teachers and pastors, and that these are to work together to equip the saints (Believers) – young and old – for the work of the ministry. What is the work of the ministry? Doing what Jesus did!
Ephesians 4:11-12: “It was He [Jesus Christ] who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, TO PREPARE GOD’S PEOPLE FOR WORKS OF SERVICE, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.”
We also recognize that the days are not getting longer, but shorter, until the return of Christ. Therefore, we approach ministry from this perspective, being ever ready for the imminent return of Jesus Christ!
What ministry is offered at NBCF North?
NBCF strives to do everything in excellence, as we believe this glorifies the Lord! Initially, NBCF North will operate the ministries listed below. As NBCF North grows and is firmly established, more will be offered in the future!
- Coffee Bar Ministry: Enjoy getting to know people over complimentary java. Coffee bar opens 20 minutes before each service.
- Intercessory Prayer
- Worship and teaching of the Word (Sundays at 4:30 PM): Our worship has a contemporary sound and style. We depend on the Holy Spirit to lead every gathering, so we allow room for spontaneity during worship and the Word.
- While we do not have a formal children’s ministry yet at this location, we offer the following options for our families:
- Designated nursery space: There will be a space that parents can use as needed to care for babies and young toddlers during services.
- Activity Packets: For older children, we have activity packets available that are stocked with quiet, engaging activities that can be done independently while they sit in on the service.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our weekly Worship Encounters on Sundays at 4:30 PM!
In the meantime, we invite you to get to know us better through these resources:
Have questions? Want to get involved? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!