Each month, we release a list of “prayer points” to guide churchwide prayer and intercession. We invite you to join us in praying for these specific areas (listed below).
Do you feel the urgency to pray for the Church and the Nation as we quickly approach the 2020 Presidential election, but don’t know exactly how to be praying? Check out our 2020 Prayer/Intercession Agenda for the Nation.
Check out our prayer guide leading up to the 2020 election!
Praise God with all that is within you.
// Psalm 95:1-2 // O come, let us sing for joy to the LORD, Let us shout joyfully to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving, Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms. Praise God with all that is within you.
Break off Generational Curses. Seek the Holy Spirit for guidance. Be willing to be set free, healed, and made whole. Choose life & blessings.
Deut. 28:15-68 contains fifty-three verses of generational curses. A few of the symptoms of curses:
Poverty // Divorce // Child abuse // Sexual violence // Alcoholism // Fear // Drug addiction // Immorality // Adultery // Perversion // Depression // Indecision // Suicide // Panic attacks // Mental illness // Hereditary disease
1. Fully surrender. Remember who you are in Jesus.
2. Confess the sins of the sinning person to God the Father.
3. Fully forgive the sinning person.
4. Break any ungodly soul ties with the sinning person.
5. Break the curse line of the demons. Rely on God’s strength, not your own.
6. Verbally command the demons to leave you in the name of Jesus Christ.
7. Verbally release the blessing of God. (Ex: anxiety replaced with joy & peace)
// Isaiah 54:17 // “No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their vindication is from Me,” declares the Lord.