Each month, we release a list of “prayer points” to guide churchwide prayer and intercession. We invite you to join us in praying for these specific areas (listed below).
Pray God’s help in fulfilling the assignments he has given you (past promises)
// 1 Timothy 4:14-15 //
Do not neglect your gift, which was given you through prophecy when the body of elders laid their hands on you. Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress.
- Wait patiently upon the Lord.
- Call upon him when you need Him to come to your aid.
- Allow God to form character in the process.
- Pray for wisdom to know what decisions to take in doing God’s work.
- Pray for ideas and strategies to help you succeed.
- Follow the Holy Spirit.
- Know that God has a special plan for your life.
Pray for God’s love to be present in each of your relationships.
// John 15:17 //
This is my command: Love each other.
// John 3:16 //
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.